We make patients our HIGHEST priority!
We have GREAT benefits!
- Paid Time Off
- Pension/ Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- And more!
Are you ready to join our patient-focused team?
- Physical Therapists, Baldwin County
- We seek a licensed Physical Therapist to work in a South Baldwin County clinic. The therapist will evaluate patient problems and formulate the appropriate treatment plan in an outpatient clinic. All patients present for orthopaedic care. Direct access to referring physicians and clinical teams is a huge benefit to this position for the therapist and for patient care. Great benefits. No nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Medical Assistant, Mobile County
- Duties include prepping charts, assisting patients to exam rooms, obtaining patient medical history, keeping rooms cleaned and stocked, and helping both the doctor and nurse/clinical lead where necessary.
- PRN MRI Tech, Mobile & Baldwin County
- Duties include the ability to perform complex tasks associated with the operation of high-field strength magnets and related equipment; must be able to produce radiographic images of specific body parts. MRI Techs must be able to comply with government regulations to ensure the safety of the staff and patients, as well as evaluate the scans for technical quality.
- Full-Time X-Ray Technician, Mobile County
- X-ray technicians are responsible for obtaining x-ray images of patients via radiographic imaging procedures for diagnostic purposes.
- Cast Technician, Mobile & Baldwin County
- Job duties include but are not limited to applying casts and splints in the office.
- PRN Physical Therapist, Mobile & Baldwin County
- We are looking to hire an energetic Physical Therapist. The position will be PRN Monday through Friday in our Mobile County offices.
- Patient Processor, Baldwin County
- Duties can include but are not limited to assisting patients check-in on the kiosk, verifying insurance eligibility, calling to get patient referrals, taking payments, and prepping charts for upcoming clinic days.
- Insurance Clerk, Mobile County
- We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our insurance team. The staff member will verify insurance, obtain authorization for procedures, bill, and follow up on claims for our specialty practice. Experience in a medical office is required, and orthoapedic experience is preferred.
- Insurance/Pre-certs, Mobile County
- We are looking for a team member with experience in medical billing and precertification’s. Understanding of explanation of benefits, CPT, and ICD-10 codes preferred. Employee must be comfortable working in EHR systems.
- Phoneroom Operator, Mobile County
- We are looking for an individual to join our team with switchboard and/or medical experience. The position answers a switchboard for all of our locations, directing calls to the appropriate area, scheduling appointments, and assisting patients with questions and needs.
Application for Employment