We make patients our HIGHEST priority!
We have GREAT benefits!
- Paid Time Off
- Pension/ Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- And more!
Are you ready to join our patient-focused team?
- Physical Therapists, Baldwin County
- We are looking to hire an energetic individual in our Physical Therapy department. This will be a Monday through Friday position and must be flexible with working in different clinics in South Baldwin County.
- PRN MRI Tech, Mobile County
- Duties include the ability to perform complex tasks associated with the operation of high-field strength magnets and related equipment; must be able to produce radiographic images of specific body parts. MRI Techs must be able to comply with government regulations to ensure the safety of the staff and patients, as well as evaluate the scans for technical quality.
- X-Ray Technician, Mobile & Baldwin County
- X-ray technicians are responsible for obtaining x-ray images of patients via radiographic imaging procedures for diagnostic purposes.
- Physical Therapy Assistant, Mobile County
- We are looking to add a Physical Therapy Assistant to our practice. The PTA will record patient progress and report the results of each treatment to the Physical Therapy. Must be able to treat patients through exercise and other therapeutic interventions.
- Medical Assistant, Mobile & Baldwin County
- Duties include prepping charts, assisting patients in getting in rooms, obtaining patient medical history, keeping rooms cleaned and stocked, and helping both the doctor and nurse/clinical lead where necessary.
- PRN Nurse, Mobile County
- We are looking for a nurse eager to work in a fast-paced environment. The individual will step in as the clinic lead for the physicians and will work with medical assistants in different clinics in both Mobile and Baldwin Counties. They will assist with call coverage and various task as support staff for our clinics. RN or LPN preferred
- Nurse Supervisor, Mobile County
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team. Our specialty practice is looking for an “on the floor” leader for our nursing staff. Duties include making the schedule for nurses and medical assistants, handling day-to-day clinic issues, managing time cards, and assisting in a clinic or with calls when necessary. Current Licensure is required. A minimum of 5 years of nursing experience is preferred, with at least two years in a supervisory role.
- Cast Technician, Baldwin County
- Job duties include but are not limited to applying casts and splints in the office.
- PRN Physical Therapist, Mobile & Baldwin County
- We are looking to hire an energetic Physical Therapist. The position will be PRN Monday through Friday in our Mobile County offices.
- Phoneroom Operator, Mobile County
- We are looking for an individual to join our team with switchboard and/or medical experience. The position answers a switchboard for all of our locations, directing calls to the appropriate area, scheduling appointments, and assisting patients with questions and needs.
- Insurance Pre-Cert, Mobile County
- We are looking for a team member with experience in medical billing and pre-certifications. Understanding of explanation of benefits, CPT, and ICD-10 codes preferred. The employee must be comfortable working in EHR systems.
Application for Employment