The Orthopaedic Group, P.C. is celebrating the addition of a new location in Saraland, Alabama. The new clinic at 880 Industrial Parkway, Suite H is conveniently located in the heart of Saraland and is designed to help us serve patients in North Mobile County and the surrounding areas. Our specialists will begin treating patients at the new Saraland location beginning April 29, 2019.
“Our goal is to provide quality orthopaedic care to as many people as possible,” said Dr. Stephen B. Cope, President of The Orthopaedic Group, P.C. “We have thirteen of our board-certified specialists who are looking forward to being a part of the Saraland community and are prepared and qualified to treat any orthopaedic condition at this new location.”
With our recent addition of a new office in Fairhope and this new location in Saraland, this expands our reach to eight locations across the Gulf Coast. Our practice will continue to operate our other locations which include offices in Fairhope, Foley, and Mobile and three satellite clinics which are in Grovehill, Monroeville and Orange Beach.
“As we have expanded our footprint over the years, we have been embraced by new communities and forged strong relationships with new patients,” said Ryan Beale, CEO of The Orthopaedic Group, P.C. “To show our commitment to our patients in North Mobile County, we have added a new location to serve the people of Saraland right in their neighborhood.”
The Orthopaedic Group, P.C. has served Gulf Coast residents for more than 44 years, and we have 27 board-certified orthopaedic physicians who have the training to treat every orthopaedic condition.
“With new advancements and technologies, much has changed in the past forty-four years, but our goal is still the same. Our physicians want to make a positive impact on people’s lives,” said Dr. Cope. “Gulf Coast residents have come to know and love our physicians and staff, and as a result, The Orthopaedic Group has grown into the largest orthopaedic practice in our region.”
The board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeons seeing patients at the new Saraland location include:
- Matthew Busbee, M.D., Elbow, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine specialist
- J. Michael Cockrell, M.D., Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine specialist
- Jeffrey Conrad, M.D., Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine specialist
- Stephen Cope, M.D., Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine specialist
- Todd Engerson, M.D., Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine specialist
- Albert Haas, M.D., Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine specialist
- Robert McGinley, M.D., Ankle, Elbow, Foot, Hip, Knee, and Shoulder specialist
- Matthew McKean, M.D., Foot and Ankle specialist
- J. Nicholas Rachel, M.D., Elbow, Hand and Wrist specialist
- Guy Rutledge, M.D., Ankle, Foot, Hip, Knee, and Spine specialist
- Todd Volkman, M.D., Spine specialist
- Milton Wallace, M.D., Knee, Joint Replacement and Knee specialist
- Charles Wilson, IV, M.D., Knee and Joint Replacement specialist
Patients seeking orthopedic care at any of our locations can call (251) 476-5050 or visit www.theorthogroup.com to request an appointment.
The Orthopaedic Group, P.C., is a multi-specialty physician group of board-certified, fellowship-trained doctors who have extensive education and experience in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating all orthopaedic injuries and conditions. For more than 40 years, our doctors and staff have been helping our patients return to active, healthy lifestyles with compassion and expert care along the Gulf Coast. For more information about The Orthopaedic Group, visit our website at theorthogroup.com, connect with us on Facebook.com/theorthogroup and follow us on Twitter @theorthogroup