At The Orthopaedic Group, P.C., our account specialists are available to assist you with your patient records needs. The following information is provided to assist you in contacting us and understanding our patient records processes.
Medical records and form requests are processed by Healthmark Group (HMG):
- Phone: 1-800-659-4035
- Medical Records Fax: 1-888-833-5935
- Disability Form Fax: 1-888-882-5021
- Request Medical Records & Imagining Online Here
- X-Rays & Imagining: There are two ways to access your x-rays & MRIs done at any of The Orthopaedic Group, P.C. Clinics; 1. Powershare Cost $5: We can share patient imaging via a cloud-based image-sharing network, we provide you with a link that takes you to the images. The link can be accessed from any browser. 2. Hard Disk Cost $10: All images are copied to a disk, you will need a computer with a CD-ROM drive.
- Upload Disability Form Here
- The estimated turnaround time is 3-5 days
- Each form requested for completion will require a $25 fee payable upon invoice from HealthMark.
- Check the status of your request (medical records & forms): firstname.lastname@example.org
Your medical records are exceedingly valuable documents. They contain personal information, and we maintain a strict policy of confidentiality where they are concerned. We will not release this information to anyone without complete assurance that we have your permission to do so. Please note, in order to fulfill your request, you may be charged a reasonable fee for copying in accordance with Alabama Law. The instructions and authorization form you need in order to request your medical records can be accessed below. If you have questions, you can contact our Medical Records Representatives by calling (251) 910-3666.
We are only able to release Medical Records and Diagnostic Images if they were created by The Orthopaedic Group, P.C. If the Medical Record you are requesting is older than 10 years, please contact our office, to verify those are available for release.
If a Disc of your MRI or X-Ray is what you need, we are only able to create a disc, if the images were done at ANY Orthopaedic Group location.
If your test was done at another hospital or clinic, you will need to contact that facility to request a disc of images.