The Orthopaedic Group, P.C., offers a comprehensive Back-to-Work workers’ compensation program. The program focuses on reducing medical costs and time lost from work while providing the most comprehensive care to the injured worker. The Orthopaedic Group, P.C., communicates closely with employers, case managers, adjusters, and insurance companies to provide complete care for the employee.
Whether the employee needs immediate treatment, a second opinion, or an independent medical examination, The Orthopaedic Group, P.C., has the most comprehensive group of general and subspecialty orthopaedic services.
To help employees return to work quickly and safely, The Orthopaedic Group, P.C., has five state-of-the-art facilities in Mobile & Baldwin County designed for comfort and efficiency, which include:
- Digital X-Ray: Our filmless digital diagnostic X-ray system presents a clearer, more detailed image to the doctor, giving him better information to diagnose and treat the patient.
- MRI: In-house high-field MRI was designed specifically for use in an orthopaedic setting. We can obtain the highest quality of images with the shortest scan times.
- Physical Therapy: In-house physical therapy allows constant communication and coordination between the doctors and therapists.
- Outpatient Surgery Center: If surgery is required, the Mobile Surgery Center is located on our Airport Boulevard campus. This state-of-the-art facility was designed and built for orthopaedic surgery.
At The Orthopaedic Group, P.C., our workers’ compensation program’s primary goal is to take care of the concerns of the employee, employer, risk manager, and case manager and to be sure that you are pleased with the care from the doctors and staff.
- Workers’ Compensation Phone Number: (800) 242-1348
- Workers’ Compensation Address: 6144 Airport Boulevard, Mobile, AL 36608
- Workers’ Compensation Fax: (251) 800-4744
- List of Workers’ Compensation Staff